You Will Love Desert West Dance!
- Location– Conveniently located off of I-10 and Estrella Pkwy, DWDA is easily accessible to families living in every neighborhood in the West Valley.
- Facility– Our newly remodeled studio features the best quality O’Mara raised and sprung floors covered in marley to provide our dancers with the most safe flooring to protect their bodies in each of our three spacious dance rooms.
- Recreation Dance Program– While we have very successful and highly acclaimed performance and competitive teams, we love that many of our families that call DWDA home have dancers looking to take a dance class once or twice a week on a recreational/non competitive level. We focus our same highly experienced faculty on the recreation classes as well as the company levels.
- Faculty and Staff– The owners and faculty at Desert West Dance are all very experienced and qualified to teach all levels and styles of dance. From college educated, professional dancers, years of experience, and many certifications-including Dance Masters of America , which is an organization of dance educators that are certified by test to teach all styles of dance- DWDA has a faculty that will not disappoint!
- Passion– Dance is who we are and we spend every minute of every class sharing our love for this art with your child. From the dancer just learning to tap their toe to the graduating senior about to attend performing arts college or enter a professional career, we have the ability and passion to educate your child with expertise, heart, love, humility, and grace. It is important to each and every one of us to not only train their bodies but model to them that you can be successful in life and even be a star while still staying humble and kind.