AFFORDABLE DANCE TUITION!
To help you keep track of tuition deadlines, we recommend our auto-pay option. Click Here to make an online payment. You are able to sign up for auto-pay online through the link on our home page. Simply go to “Payment Info” on that website, or come into the studio for assistance.
For private lessons and more information on our tuition rates, contact or visit our studio and we would be glad to assist you. It’s important to remember that the tuition reserves your child’s spot in the class. Because of this, no refunds or prorated tuition will be given if your child misses class. However, you are always welcome to contact us to schedule a make-up class.
All parents are required to sign a recital commitment form in December if they want their child to participate in the recital. All accounts must be paid in full for your child to participate, and costumes are to be paid for before they are ordered. We require payment in December. To keep monthly tuition down, and to help cover costs, there will be a ticket charge to attend the recital.
• Effective July 2015, Tuition Is Due on the 25th of the Month Prior
• Auto-Pay Will Be Run on the 1st of the Month
• A $10 Late Fee Will Be Assessed on the 5th If Payment Is Not Received
• Payment Is Required Even If the Child Is Absent.
• A $25 Late Fee Will Be Assessed on the 10th If Payment Is Still Not Received
• All Registration Forms Must Be Complete before Attending Any Classes
• A $15 ($25 per Family) Registration Fee per Student Is Due at the Time of Registration
1 class per week = $58/month
2 classes per week = $104/month
3 classes per week = $140/month
4 classes per week = $178/month
5 classes per week = $212/month
6 classes per week = $242/month
7+classes per week=$264/month
Family rate: $340/month*
Individual class fee= $20 per class
Registration fee is $15 or $25 per family